The naming of cars is a difficult matter

Look what arrived on Friday!

2015 MINI Cooper S

Apologies to T.S. Eliot for the title of this post, but throughout the ordering process I tried to think of a good name for this car, and now that it’s arrived I’m still trying to think of a good name. Probably something tiger-related, because even though it’s orange and black like the Baltimore Orioles, it has more of a tiger feel to me. Unless I think of something else, right now I’m waffling between Hobbes (since it’s orange with black stripes, like a tiger), or Neko (after Neko Case, since at the last concert of hers I attended she remarked during her stage banter that if she was in a zoo she’d want to be a tiger, and then I found this picture of her, and – besides – the car is probably too sexy to be a Hobbes, hahaha).