Permalink

#4930 – it's all good, it's alright

got my study guide all typed up so i can use it for easy reviewing of what 25% of the exam is going to be about, now to read over what’s going to make up the other 75% of the exam…

going to be staying the night here in annapolis, and then getting up early in the morning to go to the apartment and get ready for work. i should keep a pair of work clothes here at the house and my badge in the car “just in case” for future use, maybe.