cherry blossom festival in dc tomorrw, but there’s also a 70-90% chance of rain. hrm. i guess i’ll see how bad the rain is tomorrow morning in order to decide if i’ll go or not.
i guess if i don’t go then i can go get my refund form from penn camera.
in any case, i won’t be able to see the cherry blossoms on sunday since i’ll be seeing the baseball game, yay!