vh1 classic is doing a marathon or something of music videos from the 80s – i’ve got some observations:
– WHAT IS UP WITH SUSPENDERS??
– i already knew that joan jett was a fox even now after seeing her in person at music midtown, but man was she incredibly hot back in the 80s! i feel dirty for wondering if there’s hi-def versions of her music videos on dvd out there somewhere, haha…
– aretha franklin is banned from dressing up as a punk EVAR AGAIN
– music videos were either AWESOME or TERRIBLE (“cum on feel the noize” by quiet riot is both awesome and terrible, bahaha)
– the music video for “a little respect” by erasure looks like it’s startting a young conan o’brien, it’s also a terrible music video if you hate visual puns, hahaha