stolen from shoujonomori:
01. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
02. Am I loveable?
03. How long have you known me?
04. When and where did we first meet?
05. What was your first impression?
06. Do you still think that way about me now?
07. Have you ever dated me?
08. Have you ever WANTED to date me?
09. Have we kissed?
10. Do you want to kiss me?
11. If we could spend one day doing anything of your choosing, what would it be, and why?
12. What do you think my weakness is?
13. Do you think I’ll ever get married?
14. What makes me happy?
15. What makes me sad?
16. What reminds you of me?
17. What is my best quality?
18. How well do you think you know me?
19. When’s the last time you saw me?
20. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
21. Do you think that I could kill someone?
22. Who would play me in a movie?
23. If I were to be a color, what one would I be?
24. Describe me in one word:
25. Do you think our friendship/relationship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
26. Do you think that I am stubborn?
27. Are you going to put this on your livejournal and see what I say about you?
it’s freezing in my bedroom, but that’s due to it being 1) winter, 2) in the basement, 3) all of the above.
i had a dream last night that kokochan fell out a window from some skyscraper… o_o; that’s all i remember XD; and two nights ago i dreamt that umbc had turned into a castle and that bruno_boy was taking a japanese class with me… when i told him how i didn’t know he had been taking japanese he told me that he had been taking the super-secret 3 am class. XD;
today at work i was BUSY AS ALL HELL. it was only myself and one other customer service rep, and she was out on a long lunch since the place she was getting her food from was taking forever, so that left me there to hold down the fort. while she was out this one fat man with bad b.o. was about to charge through the counter at me when his credit card was declined (even though he had apparently just used it 30 minutes earlier to buy auto parts… OR SO HE SAYS!!!!1!!11!11!two), and then later in the day it was name-change city with me doing 3 or 4 name-changes right after each other… name changes aren’t bad (they’re actually pretty easy), but require a lot of paperwork to be filled out, and one of the name changes was a 6-line business account (which meant filling out a contract for each particular line – 6 contracts in all), and another name change did not want to go through. i ended up having to call COOS (Credit and Order of Operations Service) to see if they could fix it and they were eventually able to. still, it was crayzee. nobody got mad at me except for the fat man though, and a few even complimented me on how well i was working *dun dun dun da-da dun dun* under pressure. </david bowie>
zenmetsu and tom came over to my house right after i got out of work (good timing!) and we watched the original of “the italian job”… i picked it up yesterday when i went to go hang out with gaiadea since she had cabin fever from getting over the flu. yesterday i also picked up:
– the best of the sugarhill gang
– preservation hall jazz band, “live!”
– best of booker t and the mg’s
– pizzicato five, “playboy & playgirl”
anyway, we watched the movie and it didn’t make that much sense over lots of the movie, and mom asked if i was sad when they pushed the coopers down the mountain.
since i’ve been looking into getting a cooper i’ve been seeing them about once or twice a day… i never realized so many people had them!
i think i’ll order my mini next week X3 mom made me a member of the navy federal credit union, and DAMN do they get good rates on loans… i mean, 2.9% for a 36-month loan for a new auto? chevy chase bank is 5.9%! i’m only worried a little bit about central collections… i sent an email to the central collections unit about my situation with financial aid screwing things up for me and i’ll make a followup call on monday too… collections = LAME.