i am so stressed out with the amount of work i have to do all in one day
– check at the school bookstore about ordering a scanner for dad
– go to my advising appointment for finding out what classes to take
– go to work
– finish and submit my comp sci program
– write my final draft of my archaeology class paper
– study for an exam on tuesday and do my math homework
today is the 24th, too… that means we’re going to be absolutlely swamped at work, since today is the first day people can switch cellphone companies (or switch from landline to cellphone) and keep their number.
i just wish that i had more time to do all this… this sucks.