Permalink

4

tentative quits

i’m calling a tentative quits on going to comiccon. unless i get a giant real-well-paying job through manpower in the next week, i’m not going. ‘cos i doubt that if i got a job after that time i’d be able to afford to go… *sniff* ;____;

to borrow a quote from the lead of the “blind boys of alabama”: “send all your money to me.” ~_^

but, if i do get a really really really good job with manpower in the next week, then all may not be lost! ^_^

*crosses fingers*

anyway… in just over a week from now i’ll give the final decision… june… 16. yeah. that’s my decision-day…

4 Comments